This guide is to navigate how to join a CareAR session while using a compatible Smart Glass device.
Joining a CareAR Assist Session
- When the host invites you to a CareAR session load the invitation on a device (laptop, mobile device). Clicking on the invitation link will navigate you to a landing page:
- ‘Select Join With Smart Glasses.’ You will be redirected to a page containing a one of a kind unique QR code.
- On your Smart Glasses headset Open CareAR Assist and select Continue.
- You will be prompted to set your Name, the default is Guest. Select Continue
- You Will be prompted to Scan a QR Code to join the session, once the QR code is detected you will be prompted to continue to join the session.
- Within the session you may enable your Camera for a shared see what I see experience. The host of the call may use the Laser Pointer tool to further enhance this experience and bring attention to objects of interest.
- You or the Host may end the call with the familiar red hang up button, after which you will be met with a post call survey.
Need to install onto Smart Glasses?
For HMT-1 RealWear please visit this link: Installing CareAR Assist onto RealWear
For Google Glass Enterprise Edition 2 please visit this link: Installing on Google Glass Enterprise Edition 2