This guide will walk you though on how to enable USB Debug on the Google Glass Enterprise Edition 2 Smart Glasses unit. This can be done exclusively on the device and does not require other devices.
- From the home screen swipe backwards (front to back)
- Tap to enter the settings menu
- Swipe forward (back to front) till you see 'System'. Tap to enter this menu.
- Swipe forward (back to front) till you see 'Developer options' (this may say Disabled). Tap to enter.
- IF Developer options is disabled swipe forward (back to front) to see the enable option and tap to confirm. This will bring you back to the previous step, enter 'Developer options' again. You will want your Developer options to say 'Enabled':
- Swipe forward (back to front) to 'USB debugging'. If this is disabled tap and set to enabled. Results at the end should look as follow:
Now with USB debugging enabled when you connect your Google Glass Enterprise Edition 2 device to a computer a prompt will now display on the Smart Glasses to confirm the connection. Tap on the green check mark that appears in order to grant access to the connection.