CareAR Salesforce Integration : How to Use
Before using the Salesforce CareAR Assist Integration, you will need the following:
- CareAR Salesforce App installed on your Salesforce Org. See CareAR Installation for Salesforce – CareAR
- A CareAR user account.
- A Salesforce user account with permissions to view and edit cases.
How to Use
- Login to CareAR Assist mobile or desktop app.
- Login to Salesforce
- Open a Case
- With the CareAR Salesforce Integration installed, users will have access to a CareAR Button within the Case Record. Clicking on the CareAR button will bring you to a CareAR Launch page, there you can select to Join with App.
- Any mobile number or email address of the associated contact will be displayed in the CareAR app. Select Send Invitation to send an invitation and start a CareAR Assist Session.
- Any snapshots taken during your CareAR Assist session will be added to the Case as attachments.
- Session details for your CareAR Assist Session will be Saved to the CareAR Session Details field.