This guide is to go over how to use the Join by Code page as an end user and the workflow involved. The goal of this workflow is to enable end users an additional workflow path that can be verbally provided in a phone / verbal interaction to join into the CareAR session.
Host, how do I get the room code?
- Within CareAR Assist application click on the start session (camera icon) in the bottom right corner followed by ‘start without participants’ to enter a room. If you are in a room skip to Step #2
- In the bottom right corner, the session code will display
- The information to provide to the guest joining the CareAR session would be the following:
- com/join is the page they will need to navigate to enter the code
- Session code, from this example it is 5 t r d
Important note: this code is case sensitive
Guest, how do I join with the room code?
- Navigate to join by code web page: https://carear.com/join (which will redirect to: https://carear.app/#/join)
- Enter code provided by host into meeting room into Session ID box, click Next
Important note: Session code is case sensitive
- The URL will navigate to the landing page of selecting how the guest would like to join by session.
Depending on tenant configuration guest will be able to join via:
- Web client (no app download)
- Smart Glasses
- Guest will now be able to join the session as if they had invoked invite via SMS or email.