The canvas in the Experience Builder is the grid-like dotted area where you create and design the individual pages of an experience as well as define the navigations between the pages.
Tip: To zoom in and out of the canvas, scroll up and down respectively or use the mouse pad.
Below is the Experience Builder window that opens when you create a new experience.
- The experience name appears at the top-left corner of the window.
- The hamburger menu () next to the experience name has options to import and export experiences.
- The experience has a Launch page by default.
- The collapsible panel Page templates located on the right side of the window shows the page templates available for an experience.
- The and buttons on the top-right corner of the window allow you to preview an experience as seen on mobile, tablet, and desktop, and publish the experience.