The Experience Builder is a web application available with CareAR that provides a graphical interface to create and maintain experiences used in the CareAR Instruct app on mobile, tablets, or desktop. The Experience Builder is accessible from the Admin portal in your web browser.
The interface of the Experience Builder is easy-to-use and intuitive facilitating quick design and creation of experiences that can be used for a variety of applications including digital work instructions, troubleshooting guides, set-up, and configuration procedures.
The following articles provide in-depth discussion about how to use the Experience Builder:
- Creating Experiences
- Working in the Canvas
- Working with Pages and Page Templates
- Adding and Configuring Page Elements
- Performing Common Tasks in Pages and Elements
- Previewing Experiences
- Publishing Experiences
- Exporting and Importing Experiences
- Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Using Intelligent Search
- Translating and Localizing Experiences
- Controlling Access to Experiences