This article is intended to enable ServiceNow Certification Engineers and Technical Support members to create knowledge base articles from existing CareAR Experiences.
1. CareAR ServiceNow Plugins 23.01.01 and above installed along with the CareAR Spoke, see CareAR Installation for ServiceNow – CareAR for instructions.
2. ServiceNow User Account must have the following role assigned to access the Experiences Table.
- Log into ServiceNow
- Access the CareAR Instruct Experiences Table
- Select the Desired Experience ID
- Select Create Knowledge Article
- A Knowledge Article Draft will be prepopulated with the desired Experience's QR Code. Fill in all required details and design your article to your desire around the pre-generated QR Code/ link. This QR Code/Link will link an end user to the desired CareAR Experience. Once you are satisfied with your article, select ‘submit.’
- A knowledge article will be created and available for your agents to use.