This article is intended to enable ServiceNow Certification Engineers and Technical Support members to assign and launch CareAR Experiences from Work Order Task type records.
- CareAR ServiceNow Plugins 23.02 and above installed along with the CareAR Spoke, see CareAR Installation for ServiceNow – CareAR
- ServiceNow User Account must have the following role assigned to access the Experiences Table.
How to Use
- Log into ServiceNow
- Open the Desired Work Order Task
- A CareAR Instruct Experience field will be visible within the Work Order Task Layout, search and select the desired Experience to assign the Experience to the Work Order Task.
- Select ‘Update’
- A CareAR Instruct Button will now be available within the Work Order Task. Selecting this button will launch the desired CareAR Instruct Experience.
- When assgined, field agents using the ServiceNow Agent mobile application will have a CareAR Instruct button available to them. Selecting the CareAR Instruct Button will launch the desired Experience.