The first step for implementing a new software solution can oftentimes be the hardest. The trial is done, the decision is made, and the contract is signed but…what next?
For this installment of our continuing ‘Conversations’ series, we spoke to CareAR Customer Success Manager, Abby Robinson to talk about Successful Adoption Strategies. She brought her extensive knowledge on the process and broke down the best way to build an adoption plan that sticks.
Defining Success and Delivering on it
Don’t let CareAR become just another tool in your toolkit, create a structured plan to ensure success on all levels
- Determining your desired outcome – Target outcomes based on your business goals and decide what metrics and KPIs will help deliver on those. Then use CareAR to track and analyze those metrics with our surveying feature.
- Redesign your workflow – Changing an existing workflow can oftentimes be the most difficult step in the process. Abby suggested fitting CareAR into your workflow as early as possible and helping your team understand the way CareAR fits by providing a workflow workshop and gathering feedback.
- Training and engaging your user group – Use training to get your team comfortable with CareAR and enable them to work with the product confidently in front of your customers or other team members. Remember: the CareAR Customer Success team is here for you on the training front.
Tips for Supporting Change Management
Abby provided some quick-hitter tips to remember as you work at adopting CareAR
- Encourage your early adopters – Empower those early adopters and power users as change agents within your organization. They can help guide best practices and encourage adoption across the board.
- Share your successes, within and outside the user group– Collect all that good feedback and share it among your team so the support for CareAR is reinforced. Plus, you can package it and share it out to the larger organization.
- Engage other departments within your organization – Where possible, lean on your leadership buy-in and work with your marketing team to socialize the vision, benefits, and ease-of-use of CareAR within your company and to external customers.
Abby shared even more information and great takeaways, our entire conversation can be found here.