Effective date: March 22, 2021
- Introduced support for groups, especially useful for large enterprise deployments
- Analytics, session activity, and KPIs can be filtered based on group
- Group assignment made via admin portal at user level or via bulk user import
- New CareAR logo for initial login and in the About screen
- We now perform more strict email and phone number format validation during the invitation sequence
- Under the Settings > Profile screen, we display the user’s Tenant, Role level, and Group assignment
- Support for picking the arrow object’s color
- From the annotation tool palette, you can now see the current direction and color of arrow and current color of pen
- Geofencing support on mobile clients, allowing control of IP traffic to a specified region
- Search is now performed across the tenant and is performed against the actual data in the backend database, not the locally cached data
- Deep optimization of CPU usage by Windows desktop app in Citrix environments
- Installer improved for the Windows desktop client
- Enhancements to bulk import of new users, including using CSV import file, pre-import validation, post-import reports, and rollback capability (undo)
- We will now allow the app to run on Android 9; however, for the best experience, we recommend Android 10 or later.
- Support for a read-only Admin role: Analyst
- Fixed the issue for some users who join a session as a guest, a login is requested.
- If invited to a session and you don’t have app installed, initial click/tap invitation link takes you to the app store for download and you have to click/tap the invitation link a second time. Target fix in release 21.04.
- Some mobile service providers appear to be scrubbing/re-writing invitation links delivered via SMS, resulting in failure to join a session. Issue being researched.