To help facilitate the need for CareAR Partners and Customers to integrate their visual brand identity into the CareAR solution, CareAR now includes Branding Controls for CareAR Assist Sessions. These controls allow CareAR partners and customers to easily present their branding voice and visual elements in the CareAR Assist invitations and the CareAR Assist landing page.
To access CareAR Branding Controls, a Tenant Administrator will first need to log into the CareAR Admin Portal. Once logged in, they can navigate to the Administration Tab of the CareAR Portal. There you will find the option to select Branding Controls.
Within this menu, you will find options to adjust the following parameters:
- Custom Logo – Company logo that will appear at the top of the CareAR Assist landing page.
- Call to Action Text – The text that will appear below the company logo that invites the user to choose the preferred method of joining the session.
- Supplementary Information Text – Text that will appear below the button block of the landing page.
- Buttons (Colors) – Primary Button Fill Color & Secondary Button Fill Color
- Content (Colors) – Color adjustment for Supplementary Text, Footer Text, and Hyper link Text
- Assist Invitation Text String – The text that will appear in the CareAR Assist SMS/email invitation that the host sends the guest participant.
See the graphic below for more detail on the anatomy of the landing page:
When you are satisfied with your branding configurations, select ‘Save.’ Be sure to launch a test CareAR Assist session to ensure the CareAR Assist landing page, and invitation is to your liking.